Pacha frazada Wool Pillow
Handwoven Frazada Wool Pillow, 100% Sustainable Fibers and Materials
- Size: 40 cm x 40 cm
- Materials: chunky, 100% wool; cotton twill backing with invisible zipper closure
- Available in: Dune, River, and Storm
- Limited quantities - if sold out, contact us for pre-orders! You do not want to miss out on this 2019 living-room must-have.
Named as the earth, taken from the Quechua word PachaMama which means Mother Nature a core deity of the Inca cosmovision. The Pacha frazada wool pillow makes a great gift for someone into casually saving the planet while making their home look great.
The Pacha wool throw pillow checks all the boxes:
- carefully woven by hand by a real, live person;
- made of only natural materials – no toxic chemicals polluting you or the environment;
- exploitation-free – artisans work at home, on their own schedule, and earn what THEY decide is fair for their work;
- empowering – women-run artisan associations provide opportunities for leadership and economic independence;
- culture-promoting – the Upis pillow is woven on a traditional backstrack loom, keeping that cultural tradition alive.
What more can you ask from a throw pillow?
Oh – this decorative pillow is also pretty awesome to look at and touch, with its chunky, textured wool fabric and dip-dyeing technique that creates a beautiful degraded of each color.
Pair with our other fair-trade wool pillows and alpaca pillows, or mix-and-match on its own – they look great as a set!
Note: Excludes cushion insert. Visit our friends at Pillow Cubes for a fantastic selection of eco-friendly, recycled pillow inserts. Ask us for your exclusive coupon code to receive 10% off!
WHO MADE THIS FRAZADA WOOL PILLOW?This Tuta Wool Pillow is handwoven and naturally dyed by artisans in the high Andean community of Pitukiska, in the Mapacho River Valley.